Given August 2010
In these times of so many people needing prayer for different circumstances in their lives, I thought it would be good to be encouraged by the Word of God. “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. (Hebrews 3:13).
• In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
• Praise the Lord. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. Psalm 150
• Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4
• If God is for me who can be against me? Romans 8:31
• For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
• I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:2
• Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me. Psalm 23:4
• Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3
• You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12
• I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
• When I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10
• Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
• Submit yourselves therefore unto God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7
• Trust in the Lord, in due time He will raise you up, cast your cares, what the devil meant for harm, My grace is sufficient, I can do all things, Jesus loves me, this I know!
Say these out loud and be encouraged by them. Be blessed!